Feed-A-Friend is a community-outreach initiative to collect food and raise funds for the people served through the food program at New Hope Ministries. Food drives are a tangible way to involve people connected to your organization or group with an activity that directly benefits a community need.
- Choose to Feed-A-Friend! Make the commitment to collect non-perishable food items and/or monetary donations to support New Hope Ministries, or sign up your business or organization to sponsor Feed-A-Friend. CLICK HERE to let us know you’d like more information on this program!
- Schedule a day, week, or month to hold your very own Feed-A-Friend event. Start your own food drive to suit your schedule or join us for one of our agency-wide Feed-A-Friend initiatives.
- Set a goal! Fill up a certain number of boxes, or raise a special amount of money. $20 will feed a family of four for one week at New Hope Ministries.
- Let us know what you need to be successful. Below, you will find posters and signs you can download and print, food list flyers, and an online donation platform to help you raise money.
- Feed-A-Friend! Hold your food drive and collect funds to feed the hungry and end poverty in our community.