Posted By New Hope Ministries
Latest Program Updates related to COVID-19
Date of last update: 7/2/2020
- Please note all New Hope Centers, Offices and Programs will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 for the 4th of July holiday.
- Beginning, Monday, July 6, 2020, New Hope Centers will be open for self-shopping! Marketplace continues to be open for guests to shop for fresh fruits, vegetables and bakery items as needed.
- Food donations can be dropped off Monday – Friday from 9am until 4pm. (Reminder: the Littlestown Center is only open on Wednesday).
- New Hope Ministries will comply with our Department of Health’s orders announced April 15, 2020. Thank you for doing your part to slow the spread of Coronavirus. We ask that anyone entering our centers must wear a mask. We ask those exhibiting symptoms of illness not to visit our facilities.
- Volunteer Sign up Sheet: Click here to sign up to volunteer at New Hope Ministries. We are calling on healthy volunteers who can give their time to ensure that food services and other essential programs can continue. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up using the sign up sheet, or call the Center you want to volunteer at.
- We invite businesses who have an urgent need for workers, to communicate their openings with our workforce development team so we can promote with healthy individuals looking for work. Please call us for more information about our programs.
You may also make a check payable to: New Hope Ministries and send to: New Hope Ministries, PO Box 448, Dillsburg PA 17019
Please continue to pray with us.
Please review the following to help successfully prevent and minimize the spread of COVID-19:
Information about COVID-19
continues to evolve rapidly. Stay up to date and find other shareable health
education materials using these trusted sources.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) PA Department of Health
World Health Organization