Posted By New Hope Ministries
Hanover Feed-A-Friend – December 5 & 6
The Hanover Feed-A-Friend benefit is a community-outreach initiative to collect food and raise funds for the people served through the food program at New Hope Ministries. Your efforts will truly change the lives of the people we serve. You can make your Feed-A-Friend event the way YOU want it – involve friends, family, co-workers and more.
Here’s how YOU can participate!
- Choose to Feed-A-Friend! Make the commitment to collect non-perishable food items and/or monetary donations to support New Hope Ministries.
- Schedule a day, week, or month to hold your very own Feed-A-Friend event.
- Set a goal! Fill up a certain number of boxes, or raise a special amount of money. $20 will feed a family of four for one week at New Hope Ministries.
- Let us know what you need to be successful. Below, you will find posters and signs you can download and print, food list flyers, and an online donation platform to help you raise money. Here you can create your very own personal page for your event.
- It’s that easy to Feed-A-Friend! Hold your food drive and collect funds to feed the hungry and end poverty in the Hanover community. Then CALL IN to the WHVR radio station during our Hanover Feed-A-Friend Marathon and tell the entire community how much you and your team collected and/or your pledge! Call (717) 637-0052 to be on air!! Thursday, December 5 from Noon to 8 p.m. and Friday, December 6th from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Listen LIVE to WHVR 95.3 and 1280 on the radio, online, or on the app!