Our guests include:
- • The working poor (working individuals who simply cannot make ends meet.)
- • Senior citizens on fixed incomes
- • People with disabilities or illnesses
- • Victims of job loss or spousal abandonment
- • People suffering from other crises
We provide our guests assistance with basic needs, such as:
- • Food to prevent hunger at all six Center locations
- • Rent/mortgage to prevent homelessness
- • Utilities to keep families safe and warm
- • Transportation to and from work
- • Medical needs and referral services to alternate assistance providers
Do You Need Help?
Call or stop by your nearest New Hope Ministries Center Monday through Friday. Click here for our six locations and hours of operation.