New Hope Ministries relies on the willingness of many individuals and organizations that generously initiate fundraising events and activities to raise money in support of our programs that benefit our neighbors in need.
A Third Party Event is an event organized and executed by community volunteers (individual, community group, service club, or business) external to New Hope Ministries who wish to raise money through a planned activity that is designed, managed and financially resourced by the external party. The beneficiary of the proceeds from the event is named as New Hope Ministries. New Hope requests that a Third Party Event Application be completed and returned to New Hope at least one month prior to the date of the event.
Examples of Third Party Events are auctions, concerts, golf tournaments, specialty product sales promotions, and bake sales.
After receiving and approving your Third Party Event Application, here’s what New Hope can do:
- • Post your event flyer on the New Hope Ministries web site
- • Post your event flyer at our New Hope Ministries Centers
- • Include your event as a link in New Hope Ministries e-newsletters
- • Share your event on the New Hope Ministries social media pages
- • Provide brochures and other printed materials about New Hope for the event
- • If schedule allows, provide a New Hope representative to speak or be available at the event